They are all natural and delicious, so including them into your everyday diet will offer you numerous benefits.
1. Rosemary:One of the most powerful ingredients to increase your memory and improve your concentration is the rosemary. It has been proved that its chemical composition increases the cerebral yield and its smell is very agreeable. Put a pot with rosemary in your home or use rosemary essential oil for massages or spice up your meals!
2. Beet: It improves the blood flow in our body and brain.
3. Whole eggs: They sharpen your memory. The egg yolks contain colime that offers numerous benefits for the brain health.
4. Fish:They contain Omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for the cerebral health.
5. Avocado:They increase the blood flow to the brain.
6. Blueberries: This fruit has excellent antioxidants that protect the brain from aging.
7. Onion: They improve the memory. It is better to consume it raw.
8. Whole grains:They contain Omega-3, fiber and complex carbohydrates, which help our cerebral health enormously.
9. Tomatoes: The tomatoes contain lycopene, which protects the brain cells from the damage caused by the free radicals.
10. Green tea: It improves the memory and increases the cerebral capacity. You need to drink 2 to 3 cups a day. It increases the concentration, the cognitive functions and the electrical connection of the brain.
11. Black chocolate: This rich food contains numerous antioxidants and caffeine, which increase your concentration and memory.
12. Acorn squash: This type of squash is a great ally that will increase your memory, because it is full of vitamin B12 and folic acid, which protect our brain from injuries.
13. Walnuts:They increase the oxygen flow and possess numerous nutrients, in addition to Omega-3, that reinforce the blood vessels of the brain.
14. Curcuma: It contains curcumin that fights inflammation and increases the memory.
15. Apple: It is excellent to keep you in form and take care of your cerebral health.
Besides helping you improve the health of your brain, vision and bones, these foods also help your overall health. Use them every day. Include them into your everyday diet and you won’t regret it!